Just one pic!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Desire to see MORE!!!!.........and more........and more!!

here's my nickels worth
7213cc1b_vbattach12535.jpg

79e046da_vbattach12533.jpg

9ac3520a_vbattach12534.jpg

a6e8703e_vbattach12532.jpg

e9c13c98_vbattach12531.jpg

That is just SOOO wrong!!! There's not much meat on a dashound's leg. You need to move up in size to at least a bassett, heck- even a fat beagle will work!!

Good thing my three beagle can't read or they'd chew my ankles off all the way up to my knees!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Don't cook my fat beagles please!! ABT's and a fatty over Dutch's Beans. Next time I'll put the fatty on the bottom, I didn't think safely. Also I'll never use glass again in my smoker.....what a bear to clean. Foil pans.
1000883om8.jpg

I think I've gained 20lbs just lookin at all this great grub!!!!

keywesmoke;44957 said:
Don't cook my fat beagles please!! ABT's and a fatty over Dutch's Beans. Next time I'll put the fatty on the bottom, I didn't think safely. Also I'll never use glass again in my smoker.....what a bear to clean. Foil pans.
Yeah .. my missus warned me before I even though of it ... I feel your pain!

ok after careful deliberations and salivating all over my keyboard, i have narrowed it down to these ones...

almost Dutch's Beans

Beans, country style ribs, coleslaw

whole chicken

stuffed chicken breasts
result2gy2.jpg

ok, now i am hungry, leftover fatties and cornbread....
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky