Just one pic!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ah man Dionysus your killing me....droool.....had the same reaction the first time I saw this. Still planning on trying this for Easter, might have to pick your brain a bit if you don't mind.

Any time Tonto. I've done them a couple of times now. It's the best of both worlds, the loin and the ribs all at once .... how bad can that be.
icon_confused.gif

Man you guys are killin' me here! I got home late and I'm still smoking dinner!

This stuff is like a great dream you don't want to wake up from ...

Turket parts and Capricolla Ham

Turkey loaf

Pork Shoulder
81bd25d2_vbattach12043.jpg

9232f140_vbattach12044.jpg

d101c042_vbattach12045.jpg

Gee Rodger just my cooking? LOL

-------------------------------------------

Okay finally had dinner (at midnight) LOL

These were the best ribs yet!

4 teaspoons Garlic powder
4 teaspoons Onion powder
4 teaspoons Cajun Spice
2 teaspoons Tomato Powder
1 teasppon Lemon Peel
1 teasppon Jalepino Powder
4 teaspoons Turbino Sugar
4 teaspoons steak seasoning
4 teasppons Paprika
Orange Juice Sprizt

last hour Tomato BBQ sauce

Hot & Spicey Pecans lightly smoked.

They didn't have any Chex at the grocery store so I tried Crispx half wheat half rice. Pretty good I think I like them better. One box is all you need. Very light smoke. And finally SUPPER!
aeb77b48_vbattach12049.jpg

a0f513d9_vbattach12046.jpg

75f98c4e_vbattach12047.jpg

cb7dd2dc_vbattach12048.jpg

OH MY GOD( and I usaully say gosh) I just dang near fell of the kitchen stool......you didn't...LMAO......I GOTTA MEET YOU!!!!

LMAO....STILL.
action-smiley-033.gif

Up in Smoke.......you really are........Up in Smoke!!!! LOL!! LOL!!

Man that's classic!!!

C'mon........we gotta get the drool going again!! Here's a nice smoked meatloaf........(meowey's recipe)

Put this in the Pork section, then I saw this thread. Did this monday.
It's a 4.6 lber. First pic taken before it went into the kettle. Second when temp reached 145 and before foil wrapped. Third pulled. Used the basting sauce and homemade smoky bbq sauce. Just down right good vittles!
722e47e0_vbattach12128.jpg

917ba12f_vbattach12127.jpg

51555f19_vbattach12126.jpg

Nice centerpiece Marvin-now where's the food??
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky