Just like the Gyro from .......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cheech

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 19, 2005
Beautiful Grand Rapids Michigan
Yesterday my wife ordered the Gyro from a local restraunt. It looked like ground lamb with pepper and other spices mixed in it and roasted.

If I wanted to make this at home. How would I duplicate it?

Thanks for the link. I do not have a rotisserie but figure if I place it in my smoker and move it around maybe it will get me close. What are your thoughts?

Should work fine. I Think he mentioed that it can be done in the oven, so why not the smoker. Let us know if you try it. It looks like it could be a little bit of a process, but we know you got the skills.

When I first read the Title of the post, I thought about the Sienfeld episode when Kramer ran off the subway to buy the Gyro and attempt to get back on the same train before it departed ........

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky