just learning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tony

Original poster
Jan 5, 2007
Hello I am in southeast Texas retaired and want to start making and smokeing my own sausage I would like some input on how to plan and build a smokehouse I would like to know at what temps and how long to smoke sausage also I would like to have some info on cold smokeing
Thanks
Tony

Hello Tony and welcome to SMF. There is a wealth of information to all the questions you ask about. Look around the forum, starting with the sausage forum and don't forget the search box on every page to search out key words.

Start here: http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/ then check out your favorite topics.

We look forward to seeing your posts and any pics you would like to share.

Welcome tony what part of east tx are you from. I was born and raised in henderson but had to come up west to make a living. Just wanted to say hi from a fellow east texan.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky