Just joined

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

custers50

Original poster
Jan 31, 2016
My name is Mark, I live in Box Elder, SD. I have a weber charcoal grill on my deck (used almost daily, year round) an old side burner smoker, and a 3'x4' smoker I built with cement blocks. I've played around with mixing my own seasonings, but I prefer using recipes. I use my family for guinea pigs. The have learned to be honest or risk eating it again. I've used several of the recipes from smoking meats with rave reviews. I'm looking foreward to trying some recipes from this forum.

Welcome to the group Mark! We are happy you are here.  My dad taught me on a weber... But that was when Carter was president.  I still own a weber to this day. b

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky