• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Just joined

donegotfat

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 16, 2016
Hello and welcome. I am fairly new myself and must say, this site, its references, and active members are a wealth of knowledge. I am sure you will enjoy the time here.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
Nice to have you join the group! You've got a  loaded smoker there.  I see St Louis ribs on the lower rack. Whats smoking on the top?  Looks like meatloaf? b

mike5051

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 7, 2015
Welcome to the group!  I'm curious about the meat on the upper rack also.  I thought that the lower rack was a rosemary seasoned pork loin.  I never thought of trying that with ribs.  Glad to have you with us.

Mike

sawtorch

Joined Oct 20, 2016
That is uncased sausage. Once their done I break them up and put them on cheese and crackers. These ribs came out great as well and yes the rosemary on the ribs is excellent . I also put sage in the rub, I got the idea from a turkey I did earlier this year. I brined them in apple juice, apple cider vinegar, and salt water over night first. The brine is what is in the pan. Thanks for looking guys. I think I'm going to really like this forum.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.