Just found this alabama group

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ncyedneck

Original poster
Hello everyone. I have been living here in Alabama now 7 years. I am a disable vet,(Army) and live in the central southern part close to Opp Al. Now a days I am wanting to learn more about smoking meats. Grilling out side and just fish and hunt when ever I can. Love to have bon fires and take one day at a time. Like to meet new folks and learn how to grill outside better. Have a special lady that stands besides me and jumps in to help when ever she can. She also loves the outdoors. Hope to meet and make new friends here. 

Larry C

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky