Just finished my first ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

skeeter

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 19, 2007
Avon MN.
First time I did ribs. Got 2 racks of beauties and used jeff's rub and smoked them with Black Cherry. They look great, I sprayed them with apple juice during the smoking and had the fire at about 225-250. It took me 6 hours. Now with garlic chedder biscuits, a pasta salad and a Lienies Summer Shandy I should be set for supper. Can't wait for the wife to get home to see um. I have to quit I'm droolin on the keyboard again.

Did you take any pix? We love pix! You sound happy ...so I'm assuming everything turned out OK .....
icon_wink.gif
.... got my fingers crossed for ya....

Sorry digital camera is down, wife said they were better than "Famous Daves", ansd she loves Famous Daves. But I will take pictures of the next batch for sure, even if I have to draw them with crayons.
icon_biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky