• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Just finished my first ribs

skeeter

Smoke Blower
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 19, 2007
First time I did ribs. Got 2 racks of beauties and used jeff's rub and smoked them with Black Cherry. They look great, I sprayed them with apple juice during the smoking and had the fire at about 225-250. It took me 6 hours. Now with garlic chedder biscuits, a pasta salad and a Lienies Summer Shandy I should be set for supper. Can't wait for the wife to get home to see um. I have to quit I'm droolin on the keyboard again.

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Did you take any pix? We love pix! You sound happy ...so I'm assuming everything turned out OK .....
.... got my fingers crossed for ya....

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2006
heck dig in and show her the bones

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
WHAT ?? NO PICS ?? I need a rib pic fix :(
, glad they turned out for ya !! ribs are my favorite

skeeter

Smoke Blower
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 19, 2007
Sorry digital camera is down, wife said they were better than "Famous Daves", ansd she loves Famous Daves. But I will take pictures of the next batch for sure, even if I have to draw them with crayons.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.