Just courious(actually nosey ;}-

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2008
NW Ohio - outside Toledo
How many out there name your equipment and are they all girls or are there some with Co-Ed equipment?

I have Meeco the Bullet smoker; Bunko the SnP; Little Girl the New Braunsfeld Red River;Burney my burn barrel;Flo my Tejas2040CC and of course there's Gus the gasser.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Corney,"NOT" , for I love My Equipment
unsure.gif

and everytime I smoke I ...

LOL i was kinda thinking the same thing myself!

I have named my brinkmann..ECB  it's name is R2D2 from starwars, cause thats the shape of it.

My chargriller duo is named "big bertha" from its size.

And the mes30 is called the "filing cabinet"

It's good to know that i'm not the only crazy one who names their smokers!!!LOL

icon_cool.gif

Nope I'm with the AK 1 guy and the only names I use for my stuff you can't type in here for it's a family place. But I do think that your names are cute thou. 

Well I do have some choice names for my therm probes, but this being a family site, I can't really share them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky