• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Just courious(actually nosey ;}-

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 16, 2008
How many out there name your equipment and are they all girls or are there some with Co-Ed equipment?

I have Meeco the Bullet smoker; Bunko the SnP; Little Girl the New Braunsfeld Red River;Burney my burn barrel;Flo my Tejas2040CC and of course there's Gus the gasser.

Corney,"NOT" , for I love My Equipment

and everytime I smoke I ...

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
LOL i was kinda thinking the same thing myself!

I have named my brinkmann..ECB  it's name is R2D2 from starwars, cause thats the shape of it.

My chargriller duo is named "big bertha" from its size.

And the mes30 is called the "filing cabinet"

It's good to know that i'm not the only crazy one who names their smokers!!!LOL

ak1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 23, 2010
Me neither, although I have been known to call my equipment, certain unmentionable names when things didn't turn out.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Nope I'm with the AK 1 guy and the only names I use for my stuff you can't type in here for it's a family place. But I do think that your names are cute thou. 

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Well I do have some choice names for my therm probes, but this being a family site, I can't really share them.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.