Just Beef Ribs Again….

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

civilsmoker

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 27, 2015
Idaho
It was time for another beef rib dinner in the meal rotation plan. Picked a nice vac pack from the local Costco and seasoned them up with a blend of Kinders buttery and the blend....
F134C0DC-0270-42C8-8693-DA02DA2F7621.jpeg

Again just using my go to method on the RT 1250 @ 265!
6AD45955-0425-41B8-8EEB-AF676C98DED9.jpeg

I did a progress check about 90 mins in....I normally do these up hign on the second rack but I had removed it so wanted to see how they were doing at the main level.....
8C179D07-F24A-4DFA-AD44-DA8FFE76A6A7.jpeg

Perfect @ the 3 hour mark..... Again I don't temp or probe or do any testing for these beef rib cooks, just 265 for 3 hours.... the proof is in the pudding or should I say rack!
9B922E92-D97C-4BBE-8C00-B92C0796CD03.jpeg

Time for the slicing! bingo....the 265 renders to just the right amount in my book!
B146971F-1599-4CA8-A3BD-EE9FAA9C359C.jpeg

Kept the sides simple, some pan roast broccoli, oven roasted asparagus (was on sale at Costco) and some heavy cream infused box mac (the easy cheese sauce for the greens?
84BDE8E9-8410-4B86-AC09-EB12A69F9A30.jpeg

Just beef ribs cause somethings you just need some!
751F3F19-B99E-48BE-99A8-A7D987A410E4.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous!! Those ribs look spectacular but that whole plate is to die for. Outstanding job!!

Robert

Looks fabulous Civil.

Point for sure
Chris

These are money! We prefer beef ribs. Especially if they are meaty like this.

Awesome civil, those ribs look phenomenal man… Cooked on the RT?

All around top notch bud, I have already had dinner… but I could still put a hurtin on that plate, nicely done!

Great looking ribs! And plate of food! Have them dialed in!

Ryan

Beautiful Civil, I'd be all over that plate, nice work! RAY
Many thanks RAY! The plate came together better than I was planning!
Absolutely gorgeous!! Those ribs look spectacular but that whole plate is to die for. Outstanding job!!

Robert
Thanks Robert! It was an easy but tasty dish for sure!
Looks fabulous Civil.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris it is appreciated!
Those beef ribs and that entire plate is just beautiful! Nicely done CS
Thanks XR, it was a fun quick cook!
Man those look awesome as does the whole plate!! Nice work.
Many thanks jcam!

These are money! We prefer beef ribs. Especially if they are meaty like this.
Thanks TC! There are our fav ribs too. We use to have to hunt for them till our Costco started stocking the whole vac pacs, now we have them as a normal meal!
Excellent!! Looks so good!
Many thanks tbern!
Awesome civil, those ribs look phenomenal man… Cooked on the RT?

All around top notch bud, I have already had dinner… but I could still put a hurtin on that plate, nicely done!
Thanks Justin! The Rec Teq 1250! Still need the out door patio for the X-Fire

The danger of these babies is limiting the #. If one wasn’t carful the whole rack would be consumed and that would cause hurt for sure!
Beautiful!!
Thanks BC!
Those look great civil! I need to pick up some of those beef ribs!
Thanks Keith! Theses ribs are a staple in our house just too good to pass up!

Great looking ribs! And plate of food! Have them dialed in!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! As you know I cook lots o beef ribs so had lots of practice. I’ve also cooked them about every way they can be cooked and this is my fav!
Man do those llok good! Now you have me wanting some mac and cheese!
Thanks Brian. The wife adds heavy cream in with the packet and preheats it up. It’s amazing how much flavor that adds to the Mac!
That's a work of art there, Civil!! I'd have to be pulled away from that with a bulldozer!!
Much appreciation GS! It’s amazing to me to how well they come out compared to the effort.
Very nice batch of beef ribs, with Mac and Cheese .
Great

David
Thanks David! These turned out really good! Oh and dressed up Mac is just tasty at the right time!
Looks good!

LIKE!
Many thanks Yankee!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky