Just another Sunday Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
icon_cool.gif

Yes sir ree thats so might fine smoking and I relly like to see a good and full smoker like that on there Raptor.

smoked cabbage ??????

please tell me how long and what temp ??

do you cover them or leave them in the open do i need to add some water to the pan ?

please give me some more info !!!!!

Thank You !

Wow!!! That's one heck of a smoke ring on that brisket! I can't get anywhere close to that with my electric smoker. Is it even possible? Nice work!!!

smoked cabbage ??????

please tell me how long and what temp ??

do you cover them or leave them in the open do i need to add some water to the pan ?

please give me some more info !!!!!

Thank You !
Thanks Raven,

You can quarter them as seen in the pic, but make sure not to slice all the way through.

I like to add a little water and smoke uncovered till it gets a nice smokey color

Then add more water and cover to help steam and soften it up a bit.

This time I was running my temps around 225º because of the brisket I had in with it.It added to the cook time some,

It depends on the size of the cabbage, and what temp your smokin' at to determine how much time it will take. This one took (if i remember correctly) around 3-4hrs

I normally smoke it around 250º-275º

Try one, they are great

LOL things look wonderful. I can't wait until this awful winter is over. Spam is under appreciated. I must not eat ham because of the chemicals. The chemicals are awful. Hickory Spam has no chemicals and I use it like ham. It is delicious. I love this web site. LOL I know that I will gain weight. I am still the same weight as when I went to Viet Nam. I am 155 lbs. I can't use the excuse to fatten up for the winter. Winter is half over and it is still too cold to fire up my smoker for the first time. I lurk here and I drule (sp).  

That looks awesome. I am not near the point where i can attempt to do that much at on time, but I have to say, seeing a smoker that can do that much has me GAS-ing for something capable of attempting it.  (Gear Aquisition Syndrome)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky