Just another Sunday Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

raptor700

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 20, 2010
Crestview, Florida
Had the gang over for the game so we fired up Ribzilla,

We smoked a brisket, 2 butts,mac&cheese,moinks,potatoes for potatoe salad,cabbage,stuffed shrooms,2racks spares,baked beans, whole chicken,and i think thats it? Oh yeah, I smoked some spam,I never tried it before. It was pretty darn tasty!

I did get a few pics,

here's the spam

01e8918e_102_0295.jpg

782c7d8e_102_0297.jpg

chicken

aed8926d_102_0292.jpg

85027fcb_102_0312.jpg

cabbage

3227935e_102_0305.jpg

baf133f8_102_0307.jpg

We didn't make it to the brisket (i'm warming it up for dinner tonite) I'll post some sliced pics when I carve it up!

bb1a8b1f_102_0304.jpg

it looks good

f0a79c4a_102_0317.jpg

one of the butts

fb5e6dc7_102_0310.jpg

an overall pic of ribzilla!

2e8e2be7_102_0308.jpg

Thanks for checkin out my post.

Can't wait to have you for a neighbor craig
beercheer.gif

Reactions: meateater and fpnmf
Looks awesome well except maybe the spam
ROTF.gif

That's some good looking chow!!

Have a great day!!

Craig

We are going to be happy to live there too!!

It all looks darn good. Spam is good stuff by the way. Number 6 pic, what is the yellow stuff,  Squeeze cheese, mustard...?

Thanks for the comments everyone
It all looks very good. What a feast! How did the cabbage come out?
Thanks Porked,The cabbage was great, If you hav'nt tried it smoked, I would give it a try.

It all looks darn good. Spam is good stuff by the way. Number 6 pic, what is the yellow stuff,  Squeeze cheese, mustard...?
Thanks meateater, The yellow stuff is squeeze butter. I don't normally use it in my smoked cabbage, but my friend said thats the way he does it, so I gave it a try. It was actually darn good!

Looks great so far---I'm waiting for the grand finale!

Bear
Thanks Bear, The finish pics are coming (as we speak)

The brisky was my best yet! Even being reheated it was very moist and tender. I was very pleased with it.
99dedaac_102_0319.jpg
5d2ea1c0_102_0320.jpg

My left-overs with my brisky!  

My left-overs with my brisky!
de9fb492_102_0326.jpg

Thanks again my friends

Off the hook my friend! How did you ever get any game in? Was that cornbeef in between the cabbage? Anything else in it? Looks awesome!! Any finished pics of it

Off the hook my friend! How did you ever get any game in? Was that cornbeef in between the cabbage? Anything else in it? Looks awesome!! Any finished pics of it
  Thanks terry,I had an LCD outside near the smoker, That was thick slice bacon made by a local butcher in the cabbage with butta!, I didn't get a finished pic, which really sucks cause it was great!

Awesome Plate!!!

Rap,

That sliced Brisket doesn't even look real !

It's just tooooo perfect !

Wow!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky