• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Just another Brisky

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
Smoked a brisket sunday, it turned out very tender

I had a 14# packer, so I seperated the flat & point

injected with beef broth & moore's, then rubbed with onion powder, cbp,sea salt, and paprika for color

rubbed and readysmoked @ 225º till internal hit 165º, then foiled and pulled @ 190º to restit was very tender and moist

Thanks for Viewing!

deannc

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 13, 2010
Great looking brisket...that sammie looks quite tasty!  

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
That looks great, love the sammie

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
Thanks alot Raptor, your making me depressed !!!!!!!!  Your smoking all this great looking stuff and I'm workin in the cold on my half finished trailer.

BTW   Fantastic looking brisket. Nice Work.

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
Thanks alot Raptor, your making me depressed !!!!!!!!  Your smoking all this great looking stuff and I'm workin in the cold on my half finished trailer.

BTW   Fantastic looking brisket. Nice Work.
Thanks alot Tom, Look on the bright side, you get to look at some great Q and your trailer is half finished! LOL

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
 Awesome, not quite to the pulled point but I bet it melted in your mouth!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.