Just a little teaser.......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
0116211814b.jpg

I'll keep you posted!.. Pretty excited about this one!

I am going to go out on a limb and say this will be a quadruple decker shrimp and grits sausage cheeseburger haha. In for the ride because whatever it is I know it will be awesome!

I am going to go out on a limb and say this will be a quadruple decker shrimp and grits sausage cheeseburger haha. In for the ride because whatever it is I know it will be awesome!
Lmao!! Nope .not a sandwich!! But....if I have left overs look out!! Lol!

• Love
Reactions: jcam222
Very intriguing Travis. I'll also be on the lookout. Can't wait, already getting hungry.

Reactions: Sowsage
I gotta see it too but honestly I am in love with shrimp cocktail and a GOOD one starts with BIG ones so I know what I would doing with those... WOAH. You just reminded me to try some sous vide!

Go Browns!!!
tenor.gif

Ok no more teasing! Here is the link to the new thread! Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky