Just a couple strips with crab cakes.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What an excellent meal Steve! Everything looks just awesome! That plate is probably what I would order for my “last meal.” Very nicely done!!!

We made crab cakes not too long ago and I have steak left in the freezer, I might have to replicate this one soon to usher in some nice warm weather.

What an excellent meal Steve! Everything looks just awesome! That plate is probably what I would order for my “last meal.” Very nicely done!!!

We made crab cakes not too long ago and I have steak left in the freezer, I might have to replicate this one soon to usher in some nice warm weather.
Thanks Joe for the kind words!

Looks delicious Steve. Great work on those crabcakes too.
Thanks Mike!

Nice looking meal there Steve
You got a nice crisp on the cakes by the look of it

David
Thanks David! They were crisp on the top.

Plate full of awesome right there! Not sure which I'd fall on first. But for sure it'd all be gone!

Jim
Thanks Jim! Had 2 crab cakes for lunch the next day.

Man that’s my kind of surf and turf Steve!! I love strip steak and crab cakes are amazing too.
Thank you Jeff!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky