JUMBO JOE, SPARES AND 70 DEGREE WEATHER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jted

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
I have been jonesing ribs for several months. This was the best day of the year.
I started with a split snake. Lit them with 6 coals on either side. These were naked ribs. No foil at all except to cover the cookie tray.After 4 1/2 hours at about 250 I brushed parkay and some left over sauce from Tuffys stones place. I sauced them a little early because they needed another hour and a half. That actually did not hurt them at all. In the end they had a nice smoke ring and a great bite. I like classic ribs that has the meat stay on the bone when you bite. Really anyone can over cook a rack of ribs.
DSCN4248 (1).JPG
DSCN4250.JPG
DSCN4251.JPG
DSCN4252 (1).JPG

Looooookinnng gooood to me.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky