July Throwdown Voting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who wins?

• 1)Smoked manicotti stuffed with ricotta and arugula topped with a pulled pork and smoked vegetable r

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)Sweet kugel with homemade Caramel ice cream

• 3)Sweet and sour chicken with stir fried veggies, shrimp and kelp noodles

• 4)Summer Smokin’ Salad- To beat the summer heat, get the cold smoke flowing. This flavorful pasta

• 5)Beef shortribs smoked with mesquite and marinated/basted with homemade teriyaki sauce, grilled org

• 6)Lobster Mac and Cheese Pipette Pasta with White Cheddar and Parmesan Cheese, Lobster Meat, and Pa

• 7)"BLAZIN BEEF AND BOWTIES" This is a cherry smoked angus rump, Sliced and served over a bed of sour

• 8)Lobster Carbonara

• 9)Cajun smoked striped rag noodles- cold smoked homemade striped rag noodles (fire roasted red peppe

• 10)Oak Smoked Beef Short Rib Stroganoff: Beef Short Rib - Smoked and Braised with Red Wine Sautéed M

• 11)Smoked eggplant parmesan with homemade meat sauce and linguini

• 12)Smoked butternut squash raviolo with egg yolk in a sage brown butter sauce with bacon crumbles an

• 13)Crab stuffed smoked shrimp with hand made pappardelle with roasted red pepper cream sauce, jumbo

• 14)Smoked pulled pork in a bbq tomato sauce stuffed in a jumbo shell pasta

• 15)Quattro Fuma Spiral Manicotti, Lasagna Fatty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice work all! This is getting harder because the bar keeps getting raised...JJ

I didn't know I was hungry till I looked at this thread! Cudos to all the entrants. I will have to eat well before I try to vote!

Mike

Great job everyone!!! You all once again went above and beyond. I went to send my entry and realized I forgot the code word. I will make a thread this weekend when I get some time.

Man I am glad I messed up and did not submit my entry. You all killed this one. Great job to all of you!

Pretty tough to vote without tasting this challenge but I did. I have a feeling some of the entries that the pics weren't as inviting as the others would have tasted the best but it is what it is.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky