Jon from TN.....first post

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Midnightgreen

Original poster
Nov 20, 2019
Hello everyone, I am excited!

I have been getting advice and reading here for years! I just registered and want to contribute in this community as I co-own and operate a bbq business in TN. I hope to be posting 60 turkeys I am smoking this Sunday. I am a fan of injecting the breast and rubbing the cavity with our home made dry rub and oiling the skin. I start on an upright smoker and transfer to a horizontal cooker to finish. Anyway (getting off track ), wanted to introduce myself since I saw the roll call!

Jon

Welcome from Ohio. Looking forward to seeing that turkey cook, that’s a lot of birds! Where in TN?

Elizabethton, TN! Ridgewood BBQ is another notable BBQ joint here. We have smoked turkeys for 10 years on Thanksgiving!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky