• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Joining the brotherhood

snowfool

Joined Dec 20, 2010
Been reading a lot on these forums and finally decided to join the brotherhood. Took the drive to cabelas last week to pick up a few gifts and also purchased an MES 40 for myself. I have to say that remote is SWEET! Nothing but
 from the wifey though. So far I've only gotten ribs under my belt. That's changing this weekend when we throw a bird in there. Just like to say thanks to everyone taking the time to post up their trade secrets and experiences. Helps rookies like us get it done...right.

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Welcome aboard friend. Check out the free e-course offered here. Its a great place to start!!

0331grunt

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 5, 2010
Welcome! There are a LOT of great things here! I have a 30" with remote and it is great! Enjoy!

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the new smoker. There is lots of info and recipes posted but if you have a question feel free to ask and somebody will try to answer it for you. Have fun and happy smoking

smokeamotive

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 1, 2009
Welcome to SMF and congrats on the new MES. I just did my first smoke on mine yesterday. Think I'm going to have alot of fun with it!

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Welcome to the addiction.

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
Welcome aboard, I've made great strides since joining SMF and picked up some friends along the way.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

First off Welcome to SMF.  You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction    

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Welcome to SMF and your new addiction. Lets get some qview of your smoke

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

papagreer

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 7, 2010
Welcome to the best site on the web. This is one of the places that if I don't visit 20 times a day, something doesn't feel right. HAHA. Don't forget to ask questions and make sure you post some Qview! 

Chris

coacher72

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 16, 2010
Welcome, I agree there isn't a better place to come to get help. I really enjoy reading and seeing everyone's twists on how they do things.

Last edited:

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Welcome to SMF. You are going to like it here and there is a lot of great info. Be sure we get some qview from your smokes

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.