• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Jap & cheddar kielbasa and some Italian hogies

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
Thanks Joe... now i need a new keyboard after drooling all over it.... damn that looks good....

papa chops

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 10, 2013
Very nice! Looks like You have a good fat content in those. Do You add fat or just what's on the shoulder?

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
Those are really nice. You guys are about to get me acclimatized enough to try cheese in a sausage. I never saw cheese in sausage before, but you sure make it appealing. 

woodcutter

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 2, 2012
Boy, your cheese really shows through the casings nice. I agree with JD about drooling over that Italian sandwich.

driedstick

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 3, 2011
That looks great Joe, Very nice post as usual - Was that smoked cheese on top? I just had some of my Smoked pepper jack on tacos last night!!! Dang nab it man it was good.

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010

That looks great Joe, Very nice post as usual - Was that smoked cheese on top? I just had some of my Smoked pepper jack on tacos last night!!! Dang nab it man it was good.
Nah.... Didnt have any...... 
      Mozzarella in a bag....

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.