Jambalaya (Creole)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well I was inspired by this post. Wanted to try something new and never made jambalya.

A few differences, I used poblanos instead of bell pepper (heresy!)
Crushed fresh romas instead of canned. Used fresh thyme. Subbed my own smoked/dried pepper blend (habanero and serrano if I remember correctly)
Didnt have file seasoning, I will have to get some.

Absolutely delicious! I am really good at making your receipe, haha. Thank you for sharing I am really enjoying it.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Well I was inspired by this post. Wanted to try something new and never made jambalya.

A few differences, I used poblanos instead of bell pepper (heresy!)
Crushed fresh romas instead of canned. Used fresh thyme. Subbed my own smoked/dried pepper blend (habanero and serrano if I remember correctly)
Didnt have file seasoning, I will have to get some.

Absolutely delicious! I am really good at making your receipe, haha. Thank you for sharing I am really enjoying it.
Glad you enjoyed it bud. I also used fresh thyme as fresh is always a game changer. Gotta get you some filé powder!

Reactions: nicefly
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky