JALAPENO POPPER BURGGER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lmao!! Thanks Jake!
Thanks if I could find a restaurant around here that would serve burgers like this id be in trouble! Lol
Thanks Warren ! Typically I call before.....i live out in the boonies so it takes a while for them to get here!

Good act the way to go.

Warren

Cut that down to one patty and it'd be perfect for me . I like the ingredients . Nice work .

Cut that down to one patty and it'd be perfect for me . I like the ingredients . Nice work .
Thanks chop. The wife ad a single patty on hers. The flavors were good. It definitely had that jalapeno popper flavor to it.

Looks Great, Travis!!
I'd have to break that down into 2 burgers, because I don't have my truck any more---To run it over with, so I can get my mouth around it!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Great idea! The burger looks great. I need to try this one out. Gonna have to be S#!tty Commercial Bacon, I can't find anyone that sells Bellies in my area...JJ

Looks Great, Travis!!
I'd have to break that down into 2 burgers, because I don't have my truck any more---To run it over with, so I can get my mouth around it!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Lol! Thanks Bear!
Great idea! The burger looks great. I need to try this one out. Gonna have to be S#!tty Commercial Bacon, I can't find anyone that sells Bellies in my area...JJ
Thanks JJ! You'll just have to use a half pack of bacon! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: chef jimmyj
Get pc farmer or smokin peachy to deliver some bellies.

Warren

If I'm too Lazy to travel 2 hours for Belly, I know Pathetic😣...I would not feel right asking friends to make that trip. Thanks Warren...JJ😊

Reactions: Bearcarver
Heck of a burger Travis!!! Next time can you include a picture of the eating process.

1609938423433.png

Point for sure
Chris

That's a hell of a good looking burger Travis! You did yourself proud again! Do you stop by the dentist's office and get some of those bibs they use every time you're gonna make your monster burgers?

Ryan

That's a hell of a good looking burger Travis! You did yourself proud again! Do you stop by the dentist's office and get some of those bibs they use every time you're gonna make your monster burgers?

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! I usually just set a roll of paper towels down right beside me lol!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky