Jalapeno & Cheddar Snack Stix (goose/pork)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
I just put some goose/pork jalapeno and cheddar snack sticks in the smokehouse around 10:30p.m. and will be up for the next 4 hours tending the smoke. Was gonna smoke 'em tomorrow morning but a strong line of storms is headed this way with 100% chance of rain. The pH target was reached so figured I'd go ahead and smoke 'em now....

So who is up?

Reactions: SmokinEdge
I just woke up. I work 3rd shift so even on my nights off I am up. Good luck with your cook!

Dave

I'm up! Had a nap today! Don't nap often but nice every once in a while. Might not be for long though... busy day of snow moving tomorrow.

Ryan

Not quite that warm here

Screenshot_20230128_213200_Storm Team 4.jpg

Ryan

• Wow
Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Cool beans Chili.... you back driving now? that's a good thing!
Yes'sir, got me an even easier gig that keeps me in town.
I transport aircraft parts for Airbus between the warehouse and the assembly lines. Twenty four miles each way, bump the dock, maybe drop-n-hook, usually sit around talking for half to an hour between runs.
It's a retirement job, total milk runs, roughest part of my day is walking from the parking lot to the truck.

Hoping not to be awake much longer

Yes the sticks are looking good. Ryan keep that weather there with you I want to at least have a couple days of 60's or better yet 70's

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky