I've been grounded from the q

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nah, He's still around, just found this post here!

His family probably told him to stay away from us because were a bad influence!!!
biggrin.gif

There are plenty of women out there who would kill to have their man smoke/cook for them on a daily basis. How do you think I got my wife? I say put out an ultimatum. No smoker, no marriage...

Ah she's letting me do my thing, the way she explained it, it was mostly her wanting me to play cornhole and spend time with the family rather then babysit the smoker every Sunday.

Damn. Sounds like you've got bigger problems than some idiots saying you can't smoke. A lock on the fridge!!! The day I start thinking about doing that is the day they would be leaving. I've been thru similar situations. In one case, with in-laws, we gave them a month to find a place and leave. A united front. Thankfully my wife and I are on the same page most of the time. We've been married 30 + years and get along well.

That's actually not funny (well the padlock part is) it blows my Mind, How can you even be near this guy, I have never heard such a selfish, self centered, ignorant, one sided response in my life.
Dude HATS OFF TO YA for not doing what I would have done.

Hopefully this guy has some redeeming qualities.

Glad I'm the drunk & the smoker in my house... And guys, reach into the front pocket of your wife, grab your junk and out it back in yours... Geez, y'all kinda scare me. I have a set, but darn if my husband's aren't bigger!

Reactions: bdskelly
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky