Ive been bitten by the UDS bug..planning my first build soon!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

heartlandnewbie

Fire Starter
Original poster
Ok I swore up and down that i would never be bitten the dreaded UDS bug but I was wrong! After reading through and seeing everyones creations and by the numerous people telling me about the set it and forget it aspect of  the UDS, i was hooked. I have located food grade dums with removable lids for 30 bucks,just waiting on the funds...however i have begun to gather parts to start.Ive decided that i want to build a cart for my UDS to set on,along with a prep/storage station and a station for a burner/fish fryer just in case i need it. here is a pic of what im visualizing..
this cart will be made out of old bed frame rails and  1/2" steel square tube given to me by my wifes grandfather!

open to suggestions/thoughts/tips anything u veterans of UDS have to offer...

Looks like good plans.

I only have 3 smokes on mine.

I love it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky