It's Official - Great news from Josie aka SmokinVegasBaby!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by smokinvegasbaby, Jan 21, 2016.

1. It's Official..........I will be a Food Vendor at this years "Las Vegas City of Lights Jazz and R & B Festival", April 16th & 17th. I will be serving some of my legendary chicken wings and tasty sides for all to enjoy!  For all of my Las Vegas folks see the note below.

*Note to all my Las Vegas folks ~ come on out, bring your low back chairs, fill up your cooler with some cold libations and enjoy a full day of Jazz and R & B........ Look for "The Roed to Good Cooking" food booth in the "Vendors Village".........just follow your nose!  Go to Las Vegas City of Lights Jazz and R & B Festival on-line for info and tickets.  Stop by my booth and let me know you are on the SMF........................I will treat you to something real tasty! 

Be Blessed,

Josie aka SmokinVegasBaby

redheelerdog likes this.
  2. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Woohoo! Congratulations! Have fun!

3. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

That's awesome Josie...congrats!! Wish I could schedule a Vegas trip for that myself...hard to beat great music and great food!

Hope your booth is a big success!

Red

4. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Josie......  Congrats....  Quite the honor to be accepted to the Gala....  Hope they have a "People Choice" and you and your team wins...  

Will the Food TV crew be there or some other crew filming this event ??   Someone should...

Anywho....  standing by for results....   [​IMG]  ...

Dave

5. Thanks Dave - I am really excited about this event.  Me and (my late husband) Jerry used to go to this event every year.  Last year was the first year I went by myself and it just wasn't the same.  So this year I will be there doing something I know Jerry would want me to do......Cooking up some good food!

Don't know if there will be any of the Food TV crew there.  No worries because I have a ton of family coming up from Cali I'm sure I will get some good pics to post......

Josie

Josie

6. Thanks Red

Come on down, bring the missus and have some fun in the sun!  The lineup this year is going to be awesome!

7. thanks DS will do!

8. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Wow. Congratulations. That's awesome.

I would like to work my way into catering.

9. redheelerdog

redheelerdog Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Congratulations Josie - sounds like a great time.

10. thanks Adam.........yes you should work your way into catering! 

11. thanks redheelerdog.....it's going to be a fun day!

Josie

12. cmayna

cmayna Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Josie,

Very cool for you indeed.  Enjoy the moment, my dear.

13. I absolutely will enjoy every moment!

14. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Congrats Josie

15. thanks Bmudd14474

16. chewmeister

chewmeister Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Congrats, Josie! I'm sure those wings are killer.

17. Josie,

Congrats, a well deserved invitation.  I know you will be busy but keep us posted!

Teddy

18. thanks chewmeister ~ my wings are killer indeed!

19. thanks Teddy ~ will definitely keep you all posted.....have a great weekend.

Josie

20. chef jimmyj

chef jimmyj Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

Very Cool! Have fun...JJ