it's going to be hamburger for a time . not smoking related sort of

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I had a 2003 Sierra and 2012 Silverado both caught the leprosy bug around the rear wheel wells. My friend's 2018 Silverado is also getting it. I'll never buy another GM truck as long as I live in a northern climate.

Chris

Our salt roads in winter and the salt ocean air sure beat up the bodies in our auto's .
But like you said some are worse than others.
My ProMaster 2014. nothing showing where I look so far. But it iss just a tool box on wheels for me.

David

Reactions: gmc2003
Our salt roads in winter and the salt ocean air sure beat up the bodies in our auto's .
Don't forget the salt brine that gets into every nook and cranny. It seems like all the bow-tie'd trucks around here have it after a few years. Fords and Toyota not so much.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Don't forget the salt brine that gets into every nook and cranny. It seems like all the bow-tie'd trucks around here have it after a few years. Fords and Toyota not so much.

Chris
Yes the brine they put down on the roads is terrible. Does spray/splatter up everywhere .

Had an 05 Z71 that I still would have to this day if I never got transferred to Hawaii. Loved that truck
Like this one?
Got a great deal on it.
Living in Delaware at time and had to drive to Pennsylvania to find one.
Chevy was offering Employee Pricing (Factory Invoice) pricing at the time and had a $3,000 rebate. Only paid $23,000 for a $31,000 vehicle.

2005 Truck 2024-01-13.jpg

2005 Truck Window Sticker 2024-01-13.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokingUPnorth
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky