It's fowl

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yessir.

1644448620105.png

Man that looks good. Nice color. Makes my mouth water and me thinking of justification to my wife why we need one haha

Thanks all...best thing about using the rotisserie, is you put it on and walk away (though it helps if you know how long to cook)...you really don't have to pay to much attention to it. Unless you are also basting it, then that is all timing. Saw a neat hack on u tube or another forum...but the guy rubber banded his wireless transmitter to handle of rotisserie inserted prob to meat..since both were going around together, no tangled wire, etc. so he could read IT. Going to try it next time.

I've seen that hack too.
I am thinking about taking the easy but more expensive route with a Meater Plus.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky