It's Cotton pickin' time in Ga

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

912smoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 29, 2020
Statesboro Ga
[ATTAC 20220930_175721.jpg H]644764[/ATTACH]

Keith

Attachments

• 20220930_175658.jpg
    20220930_175658.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 13
I haven't seen them harvesting cotton around here yet but saw a couple places they were harvesting peanuts yesterday

I also didn't know they round baled cotton, looks like a lot left on the bushes still, reckon we send it south so they can send jeans north? . I also didn't know they can grow rice in Tx in ditches, but I seen it lol . Thanks for sharing the pictures. When I was a little kid my uncle said lets go pick some peanuts Pa growed, I looked all over those bushes and told him somebody done picked them all lmao, a shovel or 3 and I learned something that day

Reactions: NefariousTrashMan
Pretty cool Keith! Now go out and put a pole between two bales and you'll have a giant qtip! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky