It's better to beg for forgiveness....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
I saw one of these last weekend while camping.

pit boss.jpg

And after "grilling" the guy with a bunch of questions. I ordered one.
This can smoke, sear, roast, and grill. So, it'll do what I want to do. He gave me a chicken wing that he was cooking. And it was delicious! It'll replace the Weber in the RV.

Last edited:
Looks nice Steve. I used to have a little Traegar Tailgater. It was cool although the temp control needed improvement. Masterbuilt makes a tailgater gravity feed now too. I sold a few of them last year

Reactions: Steve H
Great little unit, you will love it! Our friends have one for their RV and they use it all the time.

- Jason

Looks nice Steve. I used to have a little Traegar Tailgater. It was cool although the temp control needed improvement. Masterbuilt makes a tailgater gravity feed now too. I sold a few of them last year
Thank Jeff! I remember you winning that. Too bad it was glitchy.

Looks nice steve, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Thanks Jim!

Great little unit, you will love it! Our friends have one for their RV and they use it all the time.

- Jason
Thanks Jason! I've been eyeballing them for awhile now. Just wasn't sure about them until I saw one in the wild.

Lol! Thanks!

So technically, I wouldn't have 7 smokers... I'd still only have 6 smokers and the camper would have 1! :emoji_blush:

Ryan
Lol! That's how I'm going to sell it to Ann. Wish me luck!

Nice little unit. The Ninja Smokefire still has my attention also, more coin though.
I was debating over the XL one. They seem to be great units.

Reactions: JLeonard

View attachment 697350
This can smoke, sear, roast, and grill. So, it'll do what I want to do. He gave me a chicken wing that he was cooking. And it was delicious! It'll replace the Weber in the RV.
nice . might be an option when my rubber-banded MES electric gives up.

View attachment 697350
Can't wait for a first-person review. doesn't get gushes on amazon.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky