It's been a long while

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joed617

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 13, 2006
North East
Hello to everyone, It's been a long time but I actually have the day off and figured I'd check in. Hope everyone is well and keeping the smoke out of thier eyes ..

Joe

HEY Joe!  Good to see you back on here!  I think you'll notice it's grown quite a bit! Hope to see you posting some of your smokes again!

1st lets me respond to Ross "Have I smoked any meat lately"  Well, I own a BBQ Restaurant here and smoke over 35 tons of meat a year .. so you could say I smoke some .. Over 300lbs of brisket a week and the same in Pork Butts .. Not to mension the smoked chicken ... We make our own andouille sausage as well as 6 to 7 sauses a week.. I agree with Roller ... I smell smokey every day .. Thanks for the welcome back everyone .. What can I say but "SHELLBELLC" It's been too long .. You are the "Super Moderator" way cool. We have live Blues 7 nights a week ... got our full liquor License .. Umm going into our 5th year soon ... Just that you folks know if you don't already know .. Pork/beef prices are rising like crazy and will continue to do so untill the fall .  I like the new look here ... will take some time getting use too .. We lost our webpage it was hacked so we are using facebook .... Smoken Joe's Barbeque and Blues ...

Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome back ... Peace Love and Barbeque A "Marcia Ball" Song

Joe

Thanks Meat Eater ... we are holding our own .... It's been the tought 4 years .. but, eing somewhat creative helps ...

Joe

Wow Retread .. You nailed it .. impressive to say the least .. Good to see everyone is doing well and having fun .. If anyone is interested I do have some photos on our facebook page ... "Smoken Joe's BBQ and Blues"

Ciao for now,

Joe

I followed the whole thread of your build and  my bride and I came down and ate there (reasonable drive down from Methuen).  It was an afternoon, so no performance but good food.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky