it's a day of firsts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dauntless

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 1, 2010
Groton, CT
Well this whole smoke is a first for me. I have a prime rib on, and Buffalo Arm roast on, and a couple dozen ABT's going. Should be a learning experience all around Q View will be coming.

Just want to thanks everyone for the tips on the PR and Buffalo, without your help I would have been lost!

Well this whole smoke is a first for me. I have a prime rib on, and Buffalo Arm roast on, and a couple dozen ABT's going. Should be a learning experience all around Q View will be coming.

Just want to thanks everyone for the tips on the PR and Buffalo, without your help I would have been lost!
LOL----You can thank us by putting some Great Qview on the board!

We got your back,

Bear

Well all in all everything came out great. I had to throw a piece of Buffalo and PR on the grill quickly for one person who likes it a little more well, but I gotta say that the flavor of all three items was amazing. That PR was some of the most juicy and flavorful I have had. Thanks again for the tips gents!! Sorry about the last pic, not sure what happened it looked fine on the camera

34f647fb_IMG00503-20100904-1734-1.jpg

45b24686_IMG00504-20100904-1830-1.jpg

2f8a7259_IMG00505-20100904-1831-1.jpg

b745b0c2_IMG00506-20100904-1855-1.jpg

Whewwww, I'm glad you said you had a problem with that last picture!

I thought I blew out a salivary gland, and got the screen all messed up !!!!

Thanks for showing,

Bear

Last edited:
lmao, thank for the laugh bear!  I as really happy with how everything turned out. The ABT's were amazing, I dont see a smoke in my future without them.

Whewwww, I'm glad you said you had a problem with that last picture!

I thought I blew out a salivary gland, and got the screen all messed up !!!!

Thanks for showing,

Bear
OMG Bear I almost choked when I read this LOL.

Now that was funny.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky