It was tough to decide but...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

culpepersmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 16, 2010
Split between Michigan and Texas
Saturday I picked up my new HBT Deluxe. Yesterday I had some time to build a fire in it. It seems to draw nice, seems to maintain temps well. I have absolutely no complaints on the fit and finish.
This was a tough decision for me as I was ordering a smoker that I've never laid eyes on. So far I'm very happy.

Attachments

• HBT Smoker.JPG
    HBT Smoker.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 59
Looks like a great smoker. Do you plan to use it for catering or larger gatherings. Looking forward to pictures of your first cook.

Looks like a great smoker. Do you plan to use it for catering or larger gatherings. Looking forward to pictures of your first cook.
We do a few family get togethers that can be from 20 - 50 people. Still this is a little bigger than I was originally looking at but the price fit right in. Once I retire (hopefully in a couple years) I'd like to do some summer catering.

Congrats!! Beautiful rug! Looks like smooth steel, dontcthey build them with diamond plate as well?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky