It was gonna be the last smoke this year but------

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kruizer

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 7, 2015
Central Minnesota
It got too cold for me. Was in the mood for some ribs so I picked up a single rack of BBs for Aldi. Seaoned them with Montreal Steak and Mrs Dash's Extra Spicy with no binder. Into the oven @ 250 for 5 hrs until 195. There was an odd appendage at the end of the rack that became the cook's snack Pics to follow.
100_0042.JPG
100_0043.JPG
100_0044.JPG
100_0046.JPG
100_0047.JPG
100_0048.JPG

Attachments

• 100_0045.JPG
    100_0045.JPG
    240.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Good looking ribs! Getting to be that time of year again... wind us getting chilly!

Ryan

Fine looking ribs!
It’s still hot down here in FL, so last week we made a bunch of wings in the oven, no smoke flavor but nice & crispy!
Al

I will say we cheat tho, we smoke in the garage in the winter or in inclement weather. My uninsulated little mes 30 wouldn't do well in winter! My last smoke was Thursday and it still smells like heaven out there!

Ryan

Those look fantastic to me. Deliciousness for sure.
To bad we can’t figure out some way to run a smoke tube in our ovens, that’d be cool.

I can't say that I've ever cooked ribs in the oven but those look really good. Well done with the improvisation and scratching that itch.

Robert

Yeah, it's the same here. 3 weeks ago it was in the 80s, now it's 40s and 50s and raining most of the time. Chilly.
Better to have ribs in the house than no ribs at all....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky