It Must Be Beef Back Rib Time....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 1, 2019
The Cowboy State - Wyoming
It looks like N Nefarious and I were on the same page, just one day apart. I stopped into a Costco last week for pork bellies, and they had some good looking beef back ribs. I used some Minor's AuJus prep for a binder, and seasoned with salt, pepper, Moola Beef, and Oakridge Santa Maria.
JqccJEu.jpg
I smoked them indirect on my kettle for about 4 hours with cherry, then wrapped for a little tender time, then rested in the 170° range for about an hour.
Teiv29T.jpg
r8m8KlP.jpg
5QxLLpN.jpg
aKZmPk6.jpg

TE, Good looking beef ribs, I would love to find them in my neck of the woods!
You and me both.

Nice job on those ribs Thirdeye, and the cafeteria tray is a nice touch.

Point for sure
Chris

Mouth watering over here.
I've been thinking about beef back ribs for the last couple of weeks. Now I really do hafta cook some.
I'll probably grill on an open pit instead of smoking. Love them both ways.

It looks like N Nefarious and I were on the same page, just one day apart. I stopped into a Costco last week for pork bellies, and they had some good looking beef back ribs. I used some Minor's AuJus prep for a binder, and seasoned with salt, pepper, Moola Beef, and Oakridge Santa Maria.
View attachment 663133
I smoked them indirect on my kettle for about 4 hours with cherry, then wrapped for a little tender time, then rested in the 170° range for about an hour.
View attachment 663134
View attachment 663135
View attachment 663136
View attachment 663137
Looks really good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky