It came today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeamotive

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 1, 2009
Lees Summit Mo.
Got my copy of Rytek Kutas "Great sausage recipies and meat curing" today. The man in the dirty brown truck brought it. I can't wait to check it out and see what there is to learn and make.
icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats it's a great book

There is so much info in there it will make your head spin

Congrats on your new reading material.  Once you start reading, you can't put it down.

congrats on the book. You'll enjoy it. good info

Got my copy of Rytek Kutas "Great sausage recipies and meat curing" today. The man in the dirty brown truck brought it. I can't wait to check it out and see what there is to learn and make.
icon_biggrin.gif
did you get the 3th or 4th edition and where did you get it ? at amazon the 3th edition is 16.47 and the 4th edition is 25.97

does anyone know how much different 

icon_cool.gif

Congrats on the book. Now go lock up all the animals (small dogs, cats, birds, etc) and then chase all the small kids out of the neighborhood. Then put it on the back of the Toilet and every morning you can read alittle more. For if you read too much or too fast you will get the feeling to grind up everything that isn't nailed down or that is easly pulled up. Then you will have to go a counciling and stuff because the court system will make you. So take it easy for the first week or so and then ease yourself intoit slowly............ok..........GO  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky