"Is this already being discussed?" at the start of every new thread...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WHY IS THAT QUESTION BEING POSED???

Does the staff want us to self limit subjects so there aren't too many threads on ribs ??? Or turkey.... or brisket....

Exactly WHY has that question been inserted... What is the point...

I don't expect a truthful reply... Seems liberal policies have found their way into our daily lives on this forum... Limit thoughts and freedom of expression... Maybe I want to talk about ribs... I love ribs... Why would you care if I discuss ribs one or six more times....

Agree...

Reactions: daveomak
What in the world does “liberal” have anything to do with this site? Only time liberal or conservative should be mentioned on a bbq site is when talking about how much gravy to pour on your meal.
But it's still there, right?

Bear

From what I understand. The term gravy - meaning spaghetti sauce comes from early 20th, late 19th century Italian immigrant woman. Who brought their recipes over from the homeland. Another old proper name for spaghetti sauce is Ragu.

My mom who grew up in Fort Hamilton and Bay Ridge Brooklyn had many a friend in her yout who were very Italian(if you know what I mean), and she was taught at an early age that the proper way of asking for extra sauce was "Can I have some extra gravy on my pasta".

Chris
thats what I was tryin to say

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky