Is The Spinner Broke?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This white chocolate raspberry swirl cheesecake I made today is on the spinner in my head LOL
77ADF707-26E5-4548-B618-B1E525649FFF.jpeg

Honestly i dont expect to make the spinner. There are some people here i have great respect for who comment on my posts. That means more to me than a spin. I would love one but well shoot, i aint that fancy.
You'll make the spinner...and when you do it is an honor! That's why it sucks there isn't one currently.

Ryan

Funny I don’t see me up there yet. 😂😂😂
Good things take time! I just don't know if I should be worried for you or offer congratulations...are you holding out on us? You only have one little one but in your other thread you mentioned your wife wanted more pickles! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Good things take time! I just don't know if I should be worried for you or offer congratulations...are you holding out on us? You only have one little one but in your other thread you mentioned your wife wanted more pickles! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

uh oh… I’m getting to old for that crap. 😂 Seriously though, she does just like pickles.

I see things are back in order.. I wonder if the 7 days average is a bit too long? I know I've seen some great things come and go without the highlights they deserve and seeing the highlighted ones for a whole week (or more) gets old after awhile.

Please don't get me wrong.. I know the mods are volunteers and not putting anything on them.. just throwing out ideas to improve the experience here.

For those that haven't made the carousel, it's usually preferred to have step by step pictures and instructions and plated photos. Something unique usually helps as well. I don't know if you put a step by step on how to boil a hotdog would garner much attention. HAHA

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky