Is Sharptek supply legit?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Flint76

Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
Hi everyone. I am wondering if Sharptek supply is a legit company. I ordered a couple of parts for my globe 685 over a month ago . They were listed as in stock, but I ahve yet to recieve them. I ahve been calling everyday and have yet to actually get anything more than an answering machine. I am thinking I will just dispute the charges with my bank....but who is at least a reputable company to deal with?

i've haven't heard of that company, but if they are giving you the run around I would contact the BBB, I had trouble with a company a while back, it lasted for weeks so I contacted the BBB, with in two days I was contacted by the company and problem was solved

Reactions: DanMcG
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky