Inkbird scale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Offered me the scale, but I declined the offer. I told them if they want an honest review, then send me the scale & I will be glad to review it, but I’m not buying a scale that I don’t need, refund or not!
Al
Me too Al. Got a PM from them a day or two ago. I basically told him the same thing. Don’t really need another scale - and I’m definitely not paying for one, then hoping to get reimbursed after I post a review.

Red

I’ve done quite a few reviews for Inkbird both solicited here and via friendship with a rep not here. I’ve posted pros and cons in several of mine and not had an issue getting my payment refunded. The process of paying and being refunded is just to insure that a review is actually completed.

Reactions: jaxgatorz
I’ve done quite a few reviews for Inkbird both solicited here and via friendship with a rep not here. I’ve posted pros and cons in several of mine and not had an issue getting my payment refunded. The process of paying and being refunded is just to insure that a review is actually completed.

I‘m certain this is true, and I don’t mean to imply that I don’t trust them. My issue was twofold: I have 2 real nice kitchen scales already, and don’t really need another. And I reviewed one of their therms a while back. In that instance, they sent me the thermometer, free of charge and no strings, on the agreement that I’d give it an honest review here on SMF, which I did.

This is an extra hoop I don’t need to jump through when I don’t really need the scale anyway.

Red

Reactions: jcam222
Hello, all friends

The new free product test quota is run out, and thanks for your attention.
Please looking forward our next time new product launch and test.

Thanks again.
Inkbird

I have tested their products before and have numerous. Just wasn't sure, the language was a bit off and the name was questionable. Asked for a link to product and did not receive.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky