Inkbird Getting Ready To Spin The Meat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I always wondered how someone would do that, nice piece of work Richie! RAY
Ray Thank You I should be able to post what is needed and a drawing . Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

What I don't see is how you attached the bracket to the shaft. I plan to get a rind when the weather breaks and this has been at the top of my MOD list since it was first posted.

What I don't see is how you attached the bracket to the shaft. I plan to get a rind when the weather breaks and this has been at the top of my MOD list since it was first posted.
DSCN0839.JPG
The handle screws onto the threads
Richie

mosparky mosparky Do you understand how it gets hooked up now.
Richie

Well dang that makes it almost too easy. I thought the handle was a compression/glue fit like a file handle. With this set up you could extend the shaft/handle to get it out from under the bracket. VERY NICE.

With this set up you could extend the shaft/handle to get it out from under the bracket. VERY NICE.
You can use it without bending the bracket, I bent mine using the other probe and a zip tie holding it on. The screws will keep the IBT-6XS in place.
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky