Injector

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokininidaho

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 11, 2011
N. Idaho
Just bought this at Amazon. Looks like a great deal, cleaning brushes, extra 0-rings, nice wood storage box. Unconditional lifetime guarantee. Thought I'd share if someone was looking to purchase an injector.

Look what came in the mail.

PA093206.jpg

Gotta love Amazon Prime. 2 day delivery.

PA093207.jpg

PA093209.jpg

Pretty cool wooden box.

PA093210.jpg

At first glance. This is a sturdy, hefty injector.

PA093212.jpg

This injector is great looking. And is very well made. The box claims it to be commercial grade. Since I've never held a commercial grade one I'll just take their word for it.

PA093213.jpg

This is the largest needle. Looks like something from a grade B horror flick.

PA093214.jpg

It does come with cleaning brushes and extra gaskets. I read one review where one of the needles wouldn't screw on. I found no problem with mine.
I'll be using this soon. Thinking of doing a roast. For right around 15.00 delivered I doubt you'll find a better kit.

Look what came in the mail.

View attachment 408063

Gotta love Amazon Prime. 2 day delivery.

View attachment 408064

View attachment 408065

Pretty cool wooden box.

View attachment 408066

At first glance. This is a sturdy, hefty injector.

View attachment 408072

This injector is great looking. And is very well made. The box claims it to be commercial grade. Since I've never held a commercial grade one I'll just take their word for it.

View attachment 408075

This is the largest needle. Looks like something from a grade B horror flick.

View attachment 408076

It does come with cleaning brushes and extra gaskets. I read one review where one of the needles wouldn't screw on. I found no problem with mine.
I'll be using this soon. Thinking of doing a roast. For right around 15.00 delivered I doubt you'll find a better kit.

Got mine yesterday also. This is a great deal for the money, couldn't be happier. Probably do an injected shoulder this weekend.

I bought one too . Got it yesterday . Took all I had to pull the plunger out of the barrel . After that it functions fine . Any one else have trouble pulling the plunger back ?

Reactions: smokininidaho
I bought one too . Got it yesterday . Took all I had to pull the plunger out of the barrel . After that it functions fine . Any one else have trouble pulling the plunger back ?

Same here. Then after that it was fine. Probably from setting.

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky