Information Needed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

texasscout

Original poster
Nov 23, 2016

I bought some land and "inherited" a heavy-duty smoker on a heavy-duty double axle trailer with four wheels; trailer bed is 10' long x 6' wide; countertop is 54" high above ground; if standing in bed there is 6' long grill on right, 6' long preparation counter on left with storage area for utensils and wood, 6' deep fry box across front; 2' smoker box attached to grill; 2 large propane tanks; some cooking accessories; tongue from box to hitch is 4'. Made for commercial use.

I need help in figuring out how to sell it.  I live in the Whitehouse-Tyler area in East Texas.  I know we will never use it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky