In search of Lang 36, 48 or similar Meadow Creek

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Super86

Original poster
Oct 15, 2017
Stafford County, VA
Reposting as it looks like this section gets a little more traffic for those in search of smokers. I'm in search of a Lang 36 or 48. Preferably a 48 Patio, but I could do a trailer as well for the right deal. I'm looking for something on the east coast around Virginia,however, willing to travel...preferably no more than 6 hours away from the DC metro area. Could meet someone half-way if further. Ready to buy now, thanks!

Edited - My horizons have been sufficiently broadened. I may have more success in this region looking for a gently used Meadow Creek. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a Meadow Creek TS120P reverse flow for sale listed on here and craigslist. Take a look at specs and review against the Lang. Solid smoker, outstanding weld quality, stainless steel grates, loaded and in excellent shape. I am in Williamsport PA. So about 4.5 hours North of you. All it takes is a 5'x9' Uhaul trailer w/ramp to transport. I brought up from Philadelphia when I bought it.

Here are the specs and details:

https://www.meadowcreekbbq.com/catalog/barbecue-smokers/ts120p-bbq-tank-smoker-trailer/#.WfcUKVWGO-Y

Let me know.

Ted

Attachments

• smoker1.jpg
    smoker1.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 48
  • smoker2.jpg
    smoker2.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Super86 - You know where to look! Message me. I will sweeten my deal: Approx 1/5 cord of seasoned cherry wood AND 18 bags of Kingsford charcoal briquettes included in my price.
wood.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky