I'm gutted!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnyd

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 20, 2011
New Zealand
Just started to really get into this sausage craze, have enjoyed it for the last year and learned a lot from here. Everyone raves about my fermented salami's and I get a real kick out of sharing it all with folks, and eating it myself.

All that has come to a screaming halt as I have been diagnosed as needing triple bypass surgery for heart disease. So I decided as I love making this stuff so much I would just have to stop eating it myself ( apart from the odd sample ) and just pass it over to my friends.
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Johnny...... Dont worry about the sausage making right now.. You just focus on your health, family and friends..... We'll be thinking of you here at SMF and you get well soon so you can get back into the swing of things.........

Joe

Hey Johnny...... Dont worry about the sausage making right now.. You just focus on your health, family and friends..... We'll be thinking of you here at SMF and you get well soon so you can get back into the swing of things.........

Joe

X2 .... Johnny, just focus your attention on your health for right now... get that squared away and you'll be back to smoking before you know it... The SMF Family is here for you... Prayers and well wishes to you and yours....

Last edited:
Man I hate to hear that and the very best to you..I have been thru that myself 8 yrs ago but I just keep on making it and eating it ...Not to say you should..again the best to you...and Hey I love to make wine but seldom drink it just give it to friends..I am a Beer man...

We are all with you and rooting for your success

with your health 

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support. Yep its all about priorities right now.

+1 more on the stay focused on your health, Johny.

It's a sad thing that you have the blocked artery disease but you live in an age when it is possible to fix it and give you many more years of happy, healthy, productive life.

Keep us posted on your progress.!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky