I'm back!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

reloadmike78

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 18, 2011
Morrill, Nebraska
I joined a little over 10 years ago, but I've been absent due to a bad marriage and her getting EVERYTHING, to include my Traeger. Things in my life are much better now and I just received a RecTec RT700 from Santa. Looking forward to getting back into smoking and outdoor cooking after about a 6 year lapse. I hope all are well and I look forward to learning more each and every day.

S/F
Mike

Welcome back Mike, glad you remembered us. I've been down that road and glad to hear you're back on your feet. Can't wait to see some cooks on that new RT700.

Welcome back Mike

Welcome back! And congratulations! I hear a lot of people have issues with traegers but only good things from rec tec owners! Look forward to some cooks and pics!

Ryan

Welcome back Mike! Glad to hear things are better, looking forward to seeing you go at it!
SF
Jed

Welcome back. Hope you are doing better now with the personal stuff, with a rec Teq RT700 you should be doing pretty darn good! Post up some cooks!

Welcome back from San Antonio Texas!
texas_zpswacwwmhm.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky