I'm back, now from the Philippines.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome back! Show us pics of the new homeland!

Jim
It has been raining for over a week because of the super typhoon that just passed.
But I do have a few before the storm.

Attachments

• received_2804750983010514.jpeg
    received_2804750983010514.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 54
Where did you settle at? My wife is from there although she is now a USA citizen.

She took me to meet her family a while back and when we first arrived in Manila the heat and humidity at midnight there took me by shock. What a greeting.

We traveled to Baguio where they lived and it was a different world. Very high hilltops and lots of pine trees in a beautiful area. We stayed at an amazing place that was previously an American military base named camp John Hayes.

All in all I would love to go there again. It was a fun time and a great way to meet my extended family.

ph_014.jpg

My wife and I if you didn't guess.

ph_013.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you settle at? My wife is from there although she is now a USA citizen.

She took me to meet her family a while back and when we first arrived in Manila the heat and humidity at midnight there took me by shock. What a greeting.

We traveled to Baguio where they lived and it was a different world. Very high hilltops and lots of pine trees in a beautiful area. We stayed at an amazing place that was previously an American military base named camp John Hayes.

All in all I would love to go there again. It was a fun time and a great way to meet my extended family.

View attachment 672050

View attachment 672051
We are in Penablanca cagayan ( near Tuguegarao)

Reactions: Chris_in_SoCal

View attachment 672050

View attachment 672051
We live in Bayambang Pangasinan area on Luzon.
I have been here for seven years I love the people, culture and most of the food.

Attachments

• received_511690031148599.jpeg
    received_511690031148599.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 19
Good Morning Manila!
Moving to Manila soon I am a newbie to BBQ.
I am looking for smoker manufacturer for my upcoming project.
I also need chicken (whole/dressed) supplier, beef (carne asada/flap meat).
Thank you all

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky