I'm Back !!! ( I Hope!!)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeamotive

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 1, 2009
Lees Summit Mo.
Haven't been here for some time!! Just been too frickin Busy.
hissyfit.gif
  Need to get back too makin some goodies. I'm all out of almost everything.
mad.gif
  Need to make SS, Bacon, and a host of other things! been working for myself for the past 15 months and going back to my old job after the new year (Very long story) with a very nice raise, all seniority. 3 weeks vac. and a months pay in hand upon my return. + day shift.

Just read whats been going on with Bearcarver and was very saddened by this. WE MISS YOU BEAR, GET BETTER SOON!!!!

To all the new people I haven't met yet.....Welcome!!! and happy smoking! To all of you that I do know....Good to see you and hope to talk to everyone soon!
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Welcome back glad to see you back around and will be looking forward to some Qview when ya get going again

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky